What time do you have your first coffee or tea? I like my mornings peace and qui…


What time do you have your first coffee or tea? I like my mornings peace and quiet to enjoy the first cup and catch up what happened last night. Ive been thinking to replace browsing on my phone with ten minutes of yoga but somehow didnt make the change yet. Do you manage to do any exercise in the morning? Or do you normally just try to wake up and function? I admit things are much easier since I have an older child sorry guys who sleeps till 9 or 10am at the weekends sorry! But I actually like to wake up early to have the time for myself. Because she can sleep till late morning but doesnt get to sleep till late in the evening so its pretty much balance itself. . I love this cozy scene from @sonujalaav with our rattle toys. Beautiful image. So whatever you are doing this Saturday I hope you will manage to carve out those minutes just for yourself and enjoy a bit piece and quiet. Good morning . . . #sarahandbendrix #woodentoys #quietmornings #childhoodwithoutplastic



Source by sarahandbendrix

Comments

Popular posts from this blog